Project management:Current tasks
From Post-Apocalyptic RPG wiki
Welcome to the current tasks of the project management department!
- Get in contact with codesion.com about spam issues
- Summarize last three meetings and post links at the forums
- Prepare sprint review & retrospective meeting
- Bring up discussion about future sprint coordinator at the forums
- Bring up packacking / release discussion at the forums
- Announce lead writer decision at the blog
- Create sprint video after the sprint has ended and upload it to youtube
- Spikes vs. code proposals in sprints
- How does the proposal concept we use fit into the Scrum framework? How should proposals be used in sprints?
- Brainstorming: what kind of information should the How_to_contribute article actually contain?
- PARPG community hardware survey: PARPG community survey
- Take care of Wiki maintenance tasks
- Add commit guidelines to how to use SVN articles of the departments; how about revert guidelines? when should we try to revert changes?
- Sepearate How to use Trac articles for each department; featuring information how trac is utilized in this specific department and providing templates for common trac tasks
- Take into account that the workflow might be slightly different for developers with SVN write access and occasional contributors who send in their code/assets
- Incorporate "one username prefered" policy into contribution guidelines
- Items: description + backstory (writing department) & stats (mechanics department)
- Department philosophy: HOW do we want to create it? Why do we approach the process in the way we do?
- Department-specific wiki editing guidelines
- Do further research on dual licensing assets (ingame vs. raw ones)
- Flesh out long term proposal to switch to Distributed version control software; incorporate feedback given here: