From Post-Apocalyptic RPG wiki
This article lists the fields of work in the programming department.
How to apply
If you're serious about contributing to the project, please post an introduction on the forums, preferably with the word "programmer" in the title.
If you have any questions about the programming department or fields of work please contact our current lead programmer, Techomage. Technomage can be found on the IRC channel for real-time communication, or you can send him a private message via the forums.
Open fields of work
We're currently trying to find contributors in these fields of work.
- Manage and maintain the programming department wiki;
- Review existing and propose new workflows;
- Co-develop and help maintain the department philosophy;
- Implement features proposed by other departments;
- Evaluate existing code implementations;
- Refactor and document existing code;
- Fix bugs;
- Implement graphics/command-line tools to assist content creation;
- Improving existing Mac support of FIFE;
- Testing PARPG on Mac systems, help with future library evaluation to ensure that the game itself and all tools that we'll create for it run fine on Macintosh systems as well;
- Required skills: basic C++ knowledge, experience working with Macports;
Closed fields of work
For various reasons, we're currently not trying to find contributors in these fields of work.