From Post-Apocalyptic RPG wiki
This page documents what naming conventions apply to baked graphics assets. This ensures consistency and will also make it very easy for scripts to run through the directories and generate the necessary XML object definitions for FIFE. This is how most of the existing assets are structured.
- D o n ' t u s e a n y s p a c e c h a r a c t e r s! Don't-use-hyphens-either. Use_underscores_instead!
- All files and directories are lower case only! DON'T USE UPPERCASE CHARACTERS
- Multiple frames of one action of a set of animations are enumatered starting at 0 without any leading 0's: run_0.png, run_1.png, etc.
- Angles are enumerated with leading 0's: 000, 045, 090, 135, 180, 225, 270, 315. Polar coordinate system applies (starting East, going counter-clockwise)
Ingame graphical assets
- All kind of ingame grapical assets: .png
Raw graphics assets
- Diagrams: ?
- Models: .blend
- Textures: ?
Conventions for specific objects
Static map objects
The description folder is optional, it would be used when something has many different versions, like undamaged and damaged, or even colors.
Animated map objects
Animated map objects will have the following structure: